Thai cooking class…..



An evening of Thai cooking proved to be one of my most enjoyable activities in Chiang Mai.

The dance classes were cool…but a lot of work. Shopping was fun….but hard on the pocket book. Meditating was also interesting….yet I find it too difficult to clear my mind. The cooking class was fun and easy…and we got to eat the results!!! Not only that, but I will have something wonderful to bring back with me to share with you all---the knowledge of how to cook Pad Thai, spring rolls, sweet and sour vegetables and red curry soup. And this purchase won’t add any weight in my backpack--only on my waist if I eat too much!



Spring rolls and Pad Thai! YUM!


Sweet and Sour Vegetables and Red Curry Soup

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YES! You have to teach me these recipes! Please, pretty please? Makes my mouth water looking at the pics.